There may be several reasons why you require an estate sale service: . Downsizing . Relocation . Loss of loved one . Divorce . Sale of your home . Financial hardship…
We’ll work with you to develop a liquidation plan that’s tailored to meet the specific requirements of your estate. This mutually agreed upon liquidation plan will help you realize top dollar for your estate sale.
We’ll organize all items and carry out the sale of your estate from start to finish. We’ll photograph significant items, take notes and measurements to help us with research and marketing. Your belongings, especially those that are fragile and valuable, will be handled with our utmost care. We especially encourage you to have family members remove all items they want to keep before entering into contract with us. Estate sales are normally held in the estate home over a one (1) to three (3) day period, so we’ll make a final determination what’s best after we complete an inventory. Everything remaining will be for sale. Please don’t throw anything away before we inspect it.
WE DO EVERYTHING FOR YOU
- Provide free consultation
- Provide diligent research, inspection, evaluation and pricing of all items for sale
- Provide cleaning, organizing and staging of items, to stimulate buyers
- Provide professional and knowledgeable staff
- Provide marketing and advertising using multiple sources at our discretion, such as: local and national estate sale ads, mailing lists, flyers, Craigslist, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Provide all professional signage to navigate buyers to your sale
- Provide all necessary staging equipment, such as: folding tables, chairs, clothes rack, shelving, showcases, etc.
- Provide all necessary supplies, such as: office supplies, cleaning supplies, testing supplies, tools and hardware
- Provide final cleanout services, if desired, for an extra fee
As our client, you’re always in the loop and have the opportunity to review the pricing strategy and to set reserves for precious or sentimental items. The success and viability of our business is directly related to how well we perform our responsibilities during your sale, so you can rest assured we have no incentive to give away your belongings.
After the sale, clients have the option of enlisting our help, for an extra fee, to dispose of remaining items in an environmentally friendly and socially responsible manner. We’ll help organize pick ups of any items that can be donated. We can provide contacts for possible consignment or cleanout services.